Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Six Months: Hairdo retrospective

Today Lizzie is six months old. She celebrated by going to the doctor and getting shots (not the most exciting way to celebrate). In honor of this event, I offer you a retrospective of 20 hairdos Lizzie has sported in her six months of life. At this rate I don't know what she'll be able to do to her hair when she's a teenager and wants to rebel. I suppose we've never dyed it, but it's had all sorts of styles:

1. Newborn fro - Lizzie was born with a fro, and it was a sign of crazy hair to come


2. Itty Bitty Mohawk - Depending on how her head rested she ended up with a mohawk


3. The Mozart


4. Three Curls - We did a whole post where we styled her hair, this was one of my favorites


5. Speed Demon


6. The Wave - It looks like you could surf right down the side


7. Curly


9. Spiky


10. Straight down


11. Fro with bangs


12. Pebbles Flinstone


13. Straight up


14. Pebbles with stringy bangs


15. Pebbles with side swept bangs - I love it when I get a picture and it looks like she's making a silly face


16. Crazy twist


17. The Rooster


18. The Frohawk


19. Alien Antennae


20. The Sumo Curl


-Joe

3 comments:

Gallup Family said...

My favorite is the Pebbles. I always had that when I was a baby and wished I could do it to my girls. My first girl was totally bald until age two and now her hair is uncontrollable. My baby girl, while she does have hair, it's just not quite long enough to do anything with yet.
Enjoy all this fun you can have with her hair now before she gets older and just messes up whatever you try anyway :)

julie said...

She is unbelievably cute. Our baby is now almost 8 months old and he is barely getting hair. We are so proud of him.

Smith Family said...

Macey thinks #6 and #17 make her look like Elvis Presley. Parker likes straight down. By the time she's a teenager you'll have a whole movies' worth of hairdos.