Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

I'd publish the proof, but that may be too graphic for sensitive eyes. :) Plus, the cd of ultrasound pics is way across the room and why would I want to get up off the couch?

I guess that Bernat jacquard floral baby blanket I started knitting a month or so ago isn't going to be for this baby. The yarn looked so enticing at the time and I've been thinking girl ever since. Wrong. Sorry buddy- we'll work something out between now and your arrival. And I'll stop referring to you as she. Luckily your hearing is still developing so you shouldn't be too put out.

Hope you all have a great week! We will be discussing names and starting to think about scrounging up a boy wardrobe.  One thing we don't have to worry about obtaining: superhero toys. Yup, we already had a lifetime supply of those even before Lizzie came along. That's just how we roll around here.

3 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Congratulations! Lizzie is going to love having a little brother!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations! How fun! I'm so glad I got my girl after my 3 boys - she is a mother's delight. But I sooo love my boys.

Katie Bell said...

I pictured Joe writing this post....it's much more interesting that way....oh, yes, CONGRATS! (said like I'm yelling at you)